Meet St. Elizabeth of the Visitation!
St. Elizabeth (November 5) - Patron of: pregnant women
“Most blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb. And how does this happen to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For at the moment the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the infant in my womb leaped for joy.” -St. Elizabeth of the Visitation
St. Elizabeth was the Blessed Virgin Mary’s cousin, and the mother of St. John the Baptist. Elizabeth and her husband Zachariah couldn’t have children. But when they were already in their 60’s, the Archangel Gabriel appeared to Zachariah to tell them Elizabeth was pregnant. Mary went to visit Elizabeth while they were both pregnant. When Elizabeth saw Mary she exclaimed with joy the words we now say in the Hail Mary. And Mary’s response is known as her Magnificat, which can be found in the Gospel of Luke (and is inside the educational inset!).
Teach your children about the love and mercy of Christ! Introduce the story of Divine Mercy using the educational insert in the box. Encourage children to consider what it means to receive God’s mercy and how to show mercy to others. Great for opening discussions about love, compassion, forgiveness, hope and trust.
- Brings the Saints to life in your child’s heart and imagination through developmentally healthy open-ended play
- Grows with your child; safe for babies and toddlers, and continues to engage preschool and school age children with imaginative play centered around the “characters” of their Faith.
- Exceeds safety requirements for children of all ages- including those under 3
- Every doll comes in a beautiful collectible quality box, complete with educational insert full of fun facts!
- Slightly over 3.5” tall
- Nothing to break or lose! Durable, lightweight, single piece construction.
Plant the seeds of a lifelong faith with everyone's favorite Catholic saint toys!